Have you ever worried about theft in your practice? Stop worrying and start protecting.
In this video, I share three things that you can do as a practice owner to guard against embezzlement in your practice.
A common sense approach can go a long way toward keeping your practice safe. Remember these three tips:
- Listen to your inner voice.
- Print and review your own reports.
- Be skeptical during the hiring process.
To learn more, go to www.dentalembezzlement.com or call 1-888-398-2327.
As the owner of Prosperident, a dental embezzlement investigation firm, I understand the importance of security for dental practices. One solution that practices may consider when protecting their patient and business information is switching from server-based to cloud-hosted dental practice management software.
Dental practices deal with highly sensitive data that is protected by HIPPA, and this should be a consideration when choosing your dental practice management software. Storing your important files in the cloud provides a number of security benefits, including:
- reducing the risk of server hacks
- preventing the need to back up data externally
- making it easier to perform discreet embezzlement investigation
- ensuring that software is always up to date
- improving network security